AISACT is governed by a Board, comprised of nominated representatives from each of the 18 Member schools.
An Executive Committee is elected annually from the Board and includes the Chair, Deputy Chair, Immediate Past Chair, other Members, and Secretary (the Association’s Executive Director).
Executive Committee composition
In 2016 the Members of the Executive Committee are:
Chair: Mr Steven Bowers (Principal, Burgmann Anglican School)
Deputy Chair: Ms Rita Daniels (Principal, Daramalan College)
- Mr David Holmesby (Immediate Past Chair)
- Ms Dee Whitby (Principal, Orana Steiner School)
- Ms Christine Worth (Business Manager, Marist College)
- Dr Justin Garrick (Head of School, Canberra Grammar School)
- Mr Rick Sidorko (Principal, Marist College)
- Ms Heather Walsh (Co-opted Member)
The Executive Committee has established two subcommittees: Finance and Teaching & Learning. These primary objective of the subcommittees is to provide the Executive Committee with advice on strategies, opportunities and approaches in line with the AISACT strategic plan.
Chair of Teaching and Learning Sub-committee: Mr Rick Sidorko
Chair of Finance Sub-committee: Ms Heather Walsh