AISACT is governed by a Board, comprised of nominated representatives from each of the 18 Member schools.
An Executive Committee is elected annually from the Board and includes the Chair, Deputy Chair, Immediate Past Chair, other Members, and Secretary (the Association’s Executive Director).
Executive Committee composition
In 2017 the Members of the Executive Committee are:
Chair: Ms Rita Daniels (Daramalan College)
Deputy Chair: Dr Justin Garrick (Canberra Grammar School)
- Mr Bruce Handley (Brindabella Christian School)
- Ms Heather Walsh (The Anglican School Googong)
- Ms Christine Worth (Marist College Canberra)
- Ms Samantha Bradey (St Edmund’s College)
- Mr Erik Hofsink (Emmaus Christian School)
- Mr Steven Bowers (Immediate Past Chair, Burgmann Anglican School)
- Mr Andrew Wrigley (Secretary, AISACT)
The Executive Committee has established three subcommittees. These primary objective of the subcommittees is to provide the Executive Committee with advice on strategies, opportunities and approaches in line with the AISACT strategic plan.
Chair of Teaching and Learning Sub-committee: Mr Erik Hofsink
Chair of Finance Sub-committee: Ms Heather Walsh
Chair of Schools For All Sub-committee: Mr Bruce Handley