Terms and Conditions for AISACT Website
The Association of Independent Schools of the ACT provides this website on the terms below.
Use of this site
The Association of Independent Schools of the ACT (AISACT) is the owner and operator of this Site. Users of this Site (Users) agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, which are subject to change at AISACTs’ sole discretion. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, as they exist at that time.
Users must not use this site, or any tools offered through this site, in a manner which; or up-load, post, transmit or otherwise make available through this site any material which:
- Violates or infringes the rights of others (including their intellectual property, privacy and publicity rights);
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
- Restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying this site;
- Affects the functionality or operation of this site or its servers or the functionality or operation of any user’s computer systems (for example, by transmitting a computer virus or other harmful component, whether or not knowingly); or
- Breaches any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority, including authorities which require AISACT to take remedial action under any applicable industry code.
AISACT May Change These Terms and Conditions
All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs to AISACT or its licensors or affiliates. Users obtain no interest in that intellectual property. All content on this Site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. Users may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
Access, Correction, and Data Integrity
Although AISACT attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the website, no guarantees as to its correctness or accuracy are made. It is possible that the website could include typographical errors, inaccuracies, or other errors, and that unauthorised additions, deletions, and alterations could be made to the website by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform AISACT so that it can be corrected.
Links and Third Party Materials
This website may provide links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by AISACT. AISACT is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. Users should consult the privacy statement of each website you visit. Links to other websites do not constitute or imply endorsement by AISACT of those sites, the information they contain, or any products or services they describe. Users acknowledge that any third party materials appearing on this site are not necessarily controlled or monitored by AISACT and that the views expressed are not necessarily those of the Association.
AISACT reserves the right to alter any of the arrangements for events as stated on this website, either before or during the event. This may include cancelling or terminating an event.
Co-operation with Authorities
AISACT reserves the right to co-operate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of a lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information about anyone posting materials which the authority claims violates any applicable law.