2021 AISACT School Improvement through Instructional Coaching COP resources
Edited on March 03, 2021
Resources provided by the COP facilitator, Dr Mark Dowley (Crowther Centre, Brighton Grammar School):
- For video – Jim knight’s book ‘Focus on Teaching’ is the best place to start.
- For coaching skills – Michael Bungay Stanier’s ‘The coaching habit’ is excellent
- Article ‘Linking professional learning with effective teaching’ – Peter Cole linking_effective_professional_learning_with_effective_teaching_practice_-_cole
- An article about applying implementation science to coaching in schools
- A link to Jim Knight talking about video (He’s the best).
- Classroom Visit Survey